中文 / English
weibo skype QQ Email
Login | Email
Conference

Home

Exhibition Application Form

Date:2017-03-23Author:admin

 

Exhibition Application Form

 

Company Name                                                                   

Contact             Tel                Fax               Mobile Phone              

Email                            Job Title               

Address                                                          

I would like to reserve the following(Please tick )

Standard Booth   No.      Area      m2

Raw Space No.       Length      m×Width      m  Area       m2

Scope of Exhibits                                                                          

We need to pay        RMB   Deposit           RMB Payment Time                        

1600RMB(240USD) per square meter for standard booth; 1500RMB(230USD) per square meter for raw space(smallest area 36 square meters)

Payment

Beneficiary’s NameNCICS

BankBank of China Limited, Beijing Branch, Hepingli Sub-Branch

Account No.3311 560 19585

SWIFT: BKCHCNBJ110

Note: Please send this form to ohinternational@163.com upon completion. Please pay 60% of total fee as deposit within 10 days after receiving confirmation from the Secretariat. The remaining 40% must be paid before June 30 2017. If you want to cancel, please inform us in writing before April 30 2017.

Exhibiting companies must abide by relevant regulations on IPR and exhibit only products of relevance.

Contact: Yuan Yuan(Ms), Liang Guo(Mr)

Tel: 86-10-64463382, 64463993 Emailohinternational@163.com

Representative of Applying Company                 Representative of Secretariat

Name                                               Name 

Signature                                            Signature

Date                                                Date